- Save your case first by filling in the required fields and then click ‘Submit’.
- Scroll down to the "Amazon S3 Files' section of the case that has operational buttons. Do not click 'Attach' as this will produce a privilege error due to a security issue with NetSuite. You need to use Add Files/Upload files to attach items to your cases as instructed below:
- Click ‘New File(s)’.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click ‘Add File(s). (If the pop up does not appear right away, you may have to allow Adobe Flash to run)
- Locate the file(s) you want to attach, and click ‘Upload File(s)’. You won't see them right away until you click 'Refresh'.
- Repeat Steps 3-4 until all attachments are uploaded. Once all the files upload to Amazon S3 Files, the pop-up window will close. If you haven't already click 'Refresh' to see all attachments have been added in the list before subimtting.
- Last step is to click ‘Submit’ on the case form to save the changes.