- The “Invalid Seek Offset” error randomly occurs on various client computers.
- This terminates the application and possibly causes loss of data and leftover file locks.
- The error cannot be replicated in controlled conditions.
Address is missing on a Tax Receipt / Reminder / Acknowledgement / Pledge Card / Constituent view
The following examples may indicate of unbalanced transaction(s):
- Unapplied payment report with negative amounts
- Error instantiating receivable object
- Error 1924: LEVENT is not an object
- Running several financial reports and not receiving matching ...
”Error when trying to populate the datasource.
The following exception was thrown:
Incorrect syntax near the keyword ‘AND’.”
The error provided the following details:
Version: 7.1.00, Build Date: 06/28/2010
Message: Function argument value, type, or count is invalid.