When attempting to import transactions from Fundraising Online into Fundraising 50 the message:
"Connection to Abila Fundraising Online failed. Please refer to your online help for more information. Transaction deserialization failure (6)" appears
The keys in Administration>Utilities>Manage Accounts do not match the keys in Fundraising Online
- In Fundraising Online navigate to Organization>Organization Details>Show Organization API Key
- Open Fundraising 50
- Navigate to Administration>Utilities>Manage Accounts
- Compare the value in the Account ID Number field in Fundraising 50 against the Organization API Key in Fundraising Online - if different then copy the Organization API Key into the Account ID Number field in Fundraising 50
- In Fundraising Online select the Your Profile tab (which is next to Organization Details)
- Select Show Anywhere Private Key
- In Fundraising 50 compare the Anywhere Private Key in Fundraising Online with the Account Key in Fundraising 50 - if different then update the Account Key in Fundraising 50
- Select Save in Fundraising 50
- In Fundraising 50 go to File>Login As and log back into Fundraising 50
- Attempt the import again
- If you still receive the error, log back into Abila Fundraising Online, navigate to the Your Profile tab and select the Expire User Anywhere Key icon. This will generate a new User Anywhere Key code.
- Copy this new Anywhere Key code into the Account Key column in FR50 then save the change.
- Log out of both products
- Log into FR50 and try the import again.