After installing MIP server 2020.2, I receive the error message "NpsSMOError ExecuteQuery failed for Database ‘NpsSqlSys’. An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. Incorrect syntax near ‘=’. Must declare the scalar variable “@sTargetContext”"
Running MIP on SQL Server 2008R2 or previous versions.
1. Backup your MIP Share folder by renaming it (Ex: OldMIP Share)
2. Uninstall MIP Server from Control Panel
3. Install or Upgrade SQL Server 2012 or later. Current list of system requirements: https://www.abila.com/nonprofit-software/fund-accounting/mip-fund-accounting/system-requirements/
4. Install MIP version 2020.3 (KB 24301)
a. To move MIP over to a new SQL instance on the same machine, follow this guide: KB 18191
5. If you created a new SQL instance, you’ll need to uninstall the MIP client on the workstations first using the uninstaller in the MIP Share\Setup folder. Then you will reinstall the MIP client on the machine using setup.exe found in the same folder.