BUSINESS PARTNER CATEGORY partners cannot use the Support Portal. If you attempt login on this page it will tell you your password is not correct.
Make sure to login on this page = https://system.na1.netsuite.com/c.3663550/portal/login.html if you are a Business Partner category Partner.
Organizations with the Partner Category of BUSINESS PARTNER should log support cases as follows:
* Login to the Online Partner Center/Partner Portal https://system.na1.netsuite.com/c.3663550/portal/login.html
* Hover over Lists>Support>Cases>NEW and click NEW
* Enter your Business Partner account ID in the Organization ID/Account ID field
* Select your name from the drop-down under Contact Name.
* Fill in the applicable required fields and Save to send the case to queue for your own BP questions or issues.
* If you are logging a case on behalf of the customer, hover over Lists>Support>Cases>NEW and click NEW
* Check the 'On Behalf of Customer' check box
* Enter the customer's account ID in the Organization ID field
* Select the contact name for the person you are placing the ticket for in the contact field
* Change the email address to yourself if the case notes need to go only to you or add your email to the email field separated by a comma if you want a copy sent to you and the customer
* Save the case to send it to the queue
Add attachements to the case under Amazon S3 Files after you save the case.
Instructions: Scroll down to the "Amazon S3 Files' tab of the case that has operational buttons. Do not click 'Attach' as this will produce a privilege error due to a security issue with NetSuite. You need to use Add Files/Upload files to attach items to your cases
- Click ‘New File(s)’.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click ‘Add File(s). (If the pop up does not appear right away, you may have to allow Adobe Flash to run)
- Locate the file(s) you want to attach, and click ‘Upload File(s)’. (You won't see them right away until you click 'Refresh' in the last step)
- Repeat Steps 3-4 until all attachments are uploaded. Once all the files upload to Amazon S3 Files, the pop-up window will close. Click'Refresh' to see all attachments have been added in the list .
Partner Password Resets for the Support and Training Tools can be reset here = http://kb.abila.com/article/partner-support-tools-password-manager
PRODUCT - TECH - IMPLEMENTATION - REFERRAL- AMC PARTNERS
If your firm has one of these Partner Cateoriges:
- TECH PARTNER
- PRODUCT PARTNER
- IMPLEMENTATION PARTNER
- REFERRAL PARTNER
- AMC PARTNER
* Once the account is selected, then you can click "Contact Support" to launch the Support form to log a support ticket.
* Select the appropriate Product from the product menu and the required fields will be shown as appliable.
* Fill in all required fields, adding CC emails to the email field. and click Save.
* If you need to add attachments, go back to the logged case from your "See Support Cases" list and add the attachment under Amazon S3 using these instructions = http://kb.abila.com/article/how-can-i-add-attachment-my-case-support-portal
Resetting Passwords for the Support and Training resources = http://kb.abila.com/article/partner-support-tools-password-manager