Special (non-ascii) characters do not display or are substituted within Millennium or when adding data via Advanced Data Examiner.
Online Constituent Directory (OCD) search results do not contain\fail to select addresses
Lookup-Customized forms cause lookup Drop Downs to be disabled with the “<OPTION VALUE=” message and lists all lookups values in continuous wrap on that field.
The following examples may indicate of unbalanced transaction(s):
- Unapplied payment report with negative amounts
- Error instantiating receivable object
- Error 1924: LEVENT is not an object
- Running several financial reports and not receiving matching ...
The error provided the following details:
Version: 7.1.00, Build Date: 06/28/2010
Message: Function argument value, type, or count is invalid.
- each user can import their “pending” records based on the “Import Source” drop down value
- all users can change Data Examiner > Define Defaults > System defaults : ...
Manually accepting a SoftEdit user’s insert via default generates 5004 - No Name Found for ID 5004 in the section header and generates the following error when accepting the pending records:
Error Message -- Insert
INSERT INTO attribute_full(attrstrt,...
Employment row with a long (>56 characters) non-constituent Company Name when linked to an address, the address display crashes.
- blank credit card saved on Gift record or
- blank page displays versus Sageexchange.com page