When running the process File>Import the user received the error list report. Contained within that report is the following Message: ‘ADO error. ADO Error -2146824867 Error Code -2146824867 is not defined in this product at this time. Go to support/Microsoft.com/kb/q168354/ for a possible...
- E-mail Report as PDF file is available but nothing happens when clicked
- Error on mapi32.dll attempting to send Microsoft Word document to E-mail
- Launching Abila prompts Windows User Account Control message about SplashScreen Launcher Application making changes to the ...
Symptom: After importing a fixed width file using a T1 DEF file specifying online Post (OL) only the first document shows in a posted transaction report. If the DEF file is edited to a Batch to Post (BP) all documents in the .txt file import and post correctly.
Import uses employee pay rate instead of using the rate on timesheet that exists on the employee’s default timesheet.
Prior to 13.x I imported vendor information successfully, now I have added the information for Address Codes to the DEF file and I cannot import. I am getting an unknown Keyword or other errors.
Import of employee balance to non existing employee ID will produce no error
Cash Disbursements will import with USEDISTCODE command even when some distribution codes are left blank.
- each user can import their “pending” records based on the “Import Source” drop down value
- all users can change Data Examiner > Define Defaults > System defaults : ...
After Upgrading to V2014 when trying to save a PDF document the file was sent to the printer instead of saving to the designated path
ADE responds slowly when selecting an existing mapping plan to Edit or Import