“Error NextKey generated the duplicate key 'key number' for tableID AL” error message shut down application during the logging or while using the application
Message: NextKey generated the duplicate key '141,734' for tableID AL
Message opening DES “(Unknown) is...
- The “Invalid Seek Offset” error randomly occurs on various client computers.
- This terminates the application and possibly causes loss of data and leftover file locks.
- The error cannot be replicated in controlled conditions.
Address is missing on a Tax Receipt / Reminder / Acknowledgement / Pledge Card / Constituent view
During the conversion of an 8.X database to version 8.1 or higher, the Conversion Utility produces an error message and the database will not convert (upgrade).
The error screen is similar to this:
The following examples may indicate of unbalanced transaction(s):
- Unapplied payment report with negative amounts
- Error instantiating receivable object
- Error 1924: LEVENT is not an object
- Running several financial reports and not receiving matching ...
The AP Rebuild is not resolving data issue. After the AP rebuild is run, a series of transactions with dMatchDocIDf = 41241.520981597 are exist in tblDLTrans with an outstanding balance but not in tblAPOpenDoc
As well testing ODBC Web SQL connection on the IIS may fail as well with the following error:
- Retrieve desired constituent record
- Focus on Basic Data
- Select desired attachment to view
- An application specific error message is raised (e.g. ...
The error provided the following details:
Version: 7.1.00, Build Date: 06/28/2010
Message: Function argument value, type, or count is invalid.
The system returns no results when querying for a value in the Name field that exceeds the field length