Special (non-ascii) characters do not display or are substituted within Millennium or when adding data via Advanced Data Examiner.
Inactive super lookups can be selected on insert and update screens at the time of data entry.
Expected behavior: once a super lookup is marked as inactive it will no longer be available for selection during data entry.
Online Constituent Directory (OCD) search results do not contain\fail to select addresses
The following examples may indicate of unbalanced transaction(s):
- Unapplied payment report with negative amounts
- Error instantiating receivable object
- Error 1924: LEVENT is not an object
- Running several financial reports and not receiving matching ...
The error provided the following details:
Version: 7.1.00, Build Date: 06/28/2010
Message: Function argument value, type, or count is invalid.
- each user can import their “pending” records based on the “Import Source” drop down value
- all users can change Data Examiner > Define Defaults > System defaults : ...