- E-mail Report as PDF file is available but nothing happens when clicked
- Error on mapi32.dll attempting to send Microsoft Word document to E-mail
- Launching Abila prompts Windows User Account Control message about SplashScreen Launcher Application making changes to the ...
Symptom: When printing reports to PDF, Printer, or Print Preview, the last column(s) do not have the correct formatting. They are missing the underlines. Print to Screen displays correctly.
Symptom: Customer runs a Statement of Revenues and Expenditures that includes a custom column called Percentages. The report does not run and produces the error message below.
Symptom: After a partial disposal of the asset the accumulated depreciation on the summary asset ledger is incorrect. It does not match the Maintain>Asset form or the asset transfer register. Prior to doing the partial disposal it did.
Summary asset ledger with net book value column included on a disposed asset shows value although it should be $0.
Criteria not printing if no format specified. Prior versions criteria did print. 1
Statement of Revenues and Expenditures which includes Non-Balancing segment as a Selected Column splits the Beginning Fund Balance by Non-Balancing segment if the report simulates a Fiscal Year Close and an IFT type account on the statement has a balance at the end of the previous fiscal year...
- Create two (2) active test lookup values (e.g., Tools > Profile Lookups > Lookup Tables > Concentrations)
- Value = 123456789a123456789b123456789c123456789d, Code = Test1